Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kabrluja77
    replied
    Re: Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    what a shame u missed it!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sixtyten
    replied
    Re: Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    Just before my time

    Leave a comment:


  • kabrluja77
    replied
    Re: Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    Torchy had a torch on his head---Twizzle stretched to reach things. Glad I've found someone who remembers!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • pedro
    replied
    Re: Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    Always get mixed up between Torchy(see elsewhere) and Twizzle which I enjoyed as a kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • ceg56
    replied
    Re: Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    Hi!!
    That was it, on the gate!! I don't think I can remember double deckers, will have a search later to see if it nudges any memories.

    Loved the programmes we had as kids, maybe I am wrong but I always felt good after watching a bit of TV, we didn't sit for hours - we were always out and about - or maybe it was because they were not so over the top with aggression and power.

    Ours did have some of that, but the goody always won and most of it, there was humour and innocence behind it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kabrluja77
    replied
    Re: Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    Perhaps I'm the oldest person alive- HA!! HA!! I have been on the website already thanks, stirred up some great memories of being small. yes, sara did swing on the gate! If you remember this programme, how about 'The Double Deckers'?????

    Leave a comment:


  • ceg56
    replied
    Re: Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    Originally posted by kabrluja77 View Post
    captured my attention each time they came on the telly, I remember the old lady sitting at her sewing machine in Sara & Hoppity, & in Twizzle, the cricking sound of his arms and legs extending, anyone else remember????

    Hi,
    I remember Both of them. Wasn't the end part of Sara and Hoppity with them both on a swing in the garden?

    I don't know anyone else who remembers twizzle (except you lol).

    Loved both programmes as a kid.

    There is a website for Sara and Hoppity


    http://homepages.tesco.net/~space.pa.../SaraIsTwo.htm

    and pictures below of both.

    Funnily enough and a coincidence, just realised, my daughter is called Sara, but the Sara from Sara and Hoppity was pronounced Sarah (not sure if that made sense lol )
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kabrluja77
    started a topic Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    Twizzle And Sara & Hoppity

    captured my attention each time they came on the telly, I remember the old lady sitting at her sewing machine in Sara & Hoppity, & in Twizzle, the cricking sound of his arms and legs extending, anyone else remember????
Working...
X