Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your favourite TV shows as a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and hong kong phooey i think its spelt right

Comment

Superted
      Jim'll Fix it
      &
      any Hanna Barbera or WB cartoons. Not those awful cheap East European efforts ( Lolek & Bolek, etc. )
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Originally posted by remember
        I used to love Fraggle Rock, SuperTed, Dogtanian and the Three Muskethounds and SuperGran! What were your favourites?
        Hillarious house of frankenstien

Comment

Where am I leaving Sesame St !?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan
            Where am I leaving Sesame St !?
            who was your fav sesame street character

Comment

I boycotted Seseme Street after they changed the theme song....that's sacreligious!! lol
              I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's
                I boycotted Seseme Street after they changed the theme song....that's sacreligious!! lol
                lol Yeah i know what you mean. Did you ever see the old disco episodes where they did C is for cookie or doing the pigeon to a disco music. It was awsome. lol

Comment

Remember Pigeon Street? Dogtanion was the ultimate cartoon tho

Comment

Originally posted by scotia
                    Remember Pigeon Street? Dogtanion was the ultimate cartoon tho
                    I don't remember those shows.

Comment

My fave Ses st. character was the Indian with the four arms who'd count to twenty in Spanish.

Comment

Although I was an adult when I saw it, one of my favourite children's shows is the Australian drama/fantasy "Round the Twist". I was off sick from work one day, and caught an episode of season 2 and became hooked - it was clever, imaginative and sometimes even a little risque!
                        I had to set my VCR when I went back to work, so as not to miss the rest of the series.
                        I did later see seasons one and three, but the second series remains my favourite. Each season had different actors in the main roles, mainly because the children grew up and became too old for their character.

I have just managed to purchase season 2w on DVD, so will soon be singing the catchy theme tune whilst watching the antics of the Twist family and their haunted lighthouse.

I will grow up one day, honestly.....
                        Old enough to know better...

Comment

Originally posted by Popsicle
                          Although I was an adult when I saw it, one of my favourite children's shows is the Australian drama/fantasy "Round the Twist". I was off sick from work one day, and caught an episode of season 2 and became hooked - it was clever, imaginative and sometimes even a little risque!
                          I had to set my VCR when I went back to work, so as not to miss the rest of the series.
                          I did later see seasons one and three, but the second series remains my favourite. Each season had different actors in the main roles, mainly because the children grew up and became too old for their character.

I have just managed to purchase season 2w on DVD, so will soon be singing the catchy theme tune whilst watching the antics of the Twist family and their haunted lighthouse.

I will grow up one day, honestly.....
                          I can't get over the disco years. Bert and ernie were my favs. Just cuz ernie drove bert crazy. lol. That is cool that you got it on DVD. Does it have any extra features.

Comment

ooh aidan, I remember the four armed guy on S.S
                            and can you BELIEVE that cookie monster doesn't eat a lot of cookies now because the FDA got their pants in a wad and now HE EATS FRUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!

Ok, I am tramatized talking about it..me personally will not be talking about sesame street any longer (sheds a tear) btw my fav. was snuffalupagus...loved his eyelashes
                            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

got be dungeons and dragons for me
                              THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

i must be older than you lot because my fave shows as a kid were: bagpuss, the herbs, clangers & wombles...mustn't forget trumpton or camberwick green either!
                                [

Comment

Working...
                                X