cryogenics show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cryogenics show...

hey. this has been driving me mad for months.. does anyone remember watching a program about a woman on her way to a "safe house" as there was a meteorite headed to earth, and only important people were going to be saved. the train she was on was running late, and the meteorite hit the earth, made the train fall down into a hole, and a cryogenics flask she had, split open and froze everyone in that carriage. when they wake up, everyone is dead and they make their way around, trying to find one of the "safe house's" in order to find other civilisation.... they find out that they were frozen for 50 years.. if that helps....
    it was shown mid or late 90's on (i think) channel 4.

if anyone knows of it, please, please, please tell me... im desperate to get ahold of it and watch it again... awesome show... only one season long though. (not animated)
    thanks!
    a man walked into a bar.... ouch

Re: cryogenics show...

The show was called "The Last Train"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195471/

Comment

Dunno If this works but episodes are here..
      http://tv-links.co.uk/listings/1/3652

Comment

thank you!!!! i will try and find it to re-watch it! thanks! i didnt expect such a quick reply!
        a man walked into a bar.... ouch

Comment

oohh that sounds very disasterish may try n find it
          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralCoolStuff View Post
            oohh that sounds very disasterish may try n find it
            The watchable episodes are in my link above

Comment

Will check em out
              Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

The last Train has been repeated on one of the Sky channels recently, probably Sci-fi?
                The eyes have it!
                sigpic

Comment

Need help - British tv drama (mid-late)90's group freeze on train while meteor hits?

Hi guys, im new here, and have been trying to remember a tv drama i saw when i was in my teens. Probably a BBC or ITV one, ran for a few weeks.

A group of people travling on a train are in a crash as a meteor hit the earth and someone on board has a canister containing something that freezes them. they have to travel to scotland to find where the woman who had the canisters friends are who knew about the meteor and were in cryogenics. along the way they find out they werte asleep for a lot longer than they origianally thought.

apart from that all i remember is a black dude that lived in london got hold of a van from his lock up, and there was a wierd church. very few people in the aftermath, and one "village" they come to has a wierd fixation with churches and babies.

In the end lots of people get crusified on the hills in scotland....

Was very good...but badly and disjointedly described, can anyone pleaase help me!

Comment

Re: Need help - British tv drama (mid-late)90's group freeze on train while meteor hi

This has already been mentioned on here before.

The Last train

here
                    https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...nics-show.html
                    Last edited by sixtyten; 19-12-2008, 00:05.

Comment

Working...
                    X