• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The adventure game.

I remember this.
    http://youtu.be/okRea54TE_w
    i just came across it when on youtube.

i remember it it was a show i watched regular.

here is another clip.
    the clip is from the room the vortex.
    http://youtu.be/6HLX2weZfkA
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Re: The Adventure game

I loved the first season of the Adventure Game.It was the dragon costumes that attracted me to it all those years ago.There was nothing else like it on telly.The silver sleek looking dragon was my favourite,but the characters seemed to change the costumes around so there was no specific costume for each character.Later episodes seemed not to appeal that much as they changed the dragon costumes to those shaggy ones with masks,then back to more dragon looking types again later still.The red salamander was a good character in the later adventure games.Problem with the later games is that they were using a lot more computer's which seemed to slow the game play down too much.

Comment

I remember it as a kid and liked it, but as an adult cannot stand it....I may watch a few episodes when its re-repeated eventually on Challenge TV as they did show it last year according to some girl on youtube....Diane from Emmerdale was once on it, so was the brilliant avuncular FRED HARRIS off Playschool....I can't believe Moira Stuart did the show though...lol.

Comment

They should revive it - no more mad than Don't Scare The Hare.

Comment

I would love to see this revived myself.But the problem with revivals is that they are never the same and seldom adapt well to a modern way.If they found the missing programs and released them on a dvd set I would be amongst the first to buy them as I am still very fond of the first series.Most of which is on u-tube.Thinking about it this must of been one of the first game shows to introduce computers into its game play.

Comment

Working...
            X