TV Play 1970's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Play 1970's ?

Hi, can anyone recall a delightful comedy TV play, 1970's?, 2 guys in a factory fell in love with canal boating & bought a decrepit boat from a dodgy boatyard. I remember them doing a little dance when they saw the boat. They borrowed & broke various tools during renovation. Eventually they sailed away down the canal, only to hit the 1st bridge because the boat was too big, & all the boatyard men were waiting to tow it back. Would love to see it again. Cheers, Tim

Progress! It's Atlantis, BBC Play for today 22nd march 1983. But where can I view it?

Comment

Originally posted by TimZ View Post
      Progress! It's Atlantis, BBC Play for today 22nd march 1983. But where can I view it?
      If you happened to be an actor in the programme, I suppose you could purchase a copy yourself, proving that you appears in vision and your name was in the credits. Otherwise, you would probably have to be an insider in the BBC archive or something.

There might just be one person on British soil who probably did an off-air of it on a Betamax or something and still has it, if they recorded Play for Today each week back then - the chances of that happening are extremely remote of course.

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUqVF9aNVfc

Comment

Working...
        X