No announcement yet.

driving me mad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh that looks familiar I think that could be what I am thinking of, not sure about anyone else
    Richard O Brien did the 'Crystal maze' though didn't he.

Comment

Originally posted by celtictriber
      i may be mistaken but in the 1st show i described with the lift there may have been 1 stage where it was like a giant chess borad and the 1 player was blindfolded and he or she had to get to the otherside without a darthvader lookin figure capturin them? he would only say move an if you landed on the same square he would put his cape around you an you would disappear. i may be gettin mixed up with knightmare.
      i know exactly what you're talking about with the darthvader and the lift! i just cant remeber the name either! i loved that programme tho! was this the same game in which they had to go into the giant plate of of cereal or soup or something to get letters?! or is that a different game?!

Comment

Are you thinking of 'Double Dare'?

I remember there being lots of gunge on that show and ballons filled with gunk that the players had to burst to see if there were flags inside.
        'You are a child of the universe,no less than the trees and the stars,you have a right to be here'

Comment

Ahaa....

http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/inde...credible_Games

I think this may be the show in question......you got me driving myself mad about it too,celtic!
          'You are a child of the universe,no less than the trees and the stars,you have a right to be here'

Comment

http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php/Eliminator

Or coud be this one....hmm

Comment

some of the games described sound like the crystal maze, which was hosted by Richard O'Brien the bald bloke from the rocky horror picture show.The contestants had to do different challenges to retrieve a crystal. I think at the end of the show the winnig team would all get in a giant crystal that blew money around which they had to try and catch.

Comment

This was called "Incredible Games" and in the first series the "Lift" was played by David Walliams.

Comment

Is it, FUN HOUSE? the days when Pat Sharp had a mullet?

Or it could be THE ADVENTURE GAME.
                  Last edited by gozaar; 28-09-2006, 01:39.

Comment

Re: driving me mad!

Yes! It was Incredible Games! Thank you thank you...I can sleep at last.

Comment

Working...
                    X