If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I think it sounds like the early episodes of Lame Ducks before Lorraine Chase joined the series.
As I recall he set off to be a hermit but picked up various eccentrics as the storyline went along
Yep I think your dead right. Now I have seen a picture of John Dutine that is the actor I remember being the main character. Clearly I was wrong about Mark Williams unless it was such an early role he was uncreditied.
I think it sounds like the early episodes of Lame Ducks before Lorraine Chase joined the series.
As I recall he set off to be a hermit but picked up various eccentrics as the storyline went along
Leave a comment: