Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80's comedy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sixtyten
    replied
    Re: 80's comedy

    I remember Lame Ducks as being extremely unfunny for a comedy.
    Probably only watched it for Lorraine Chase

    Leave a comment:


  • barbary
    replied
    Re: 80's comedy

    Originally posted by Danny View Post
    I think it sounds like the early episodes of Lame Ducks before Lorraine Chase joined the series.
    As I recall he set off to be a hermit but picked up various eccentrics as the storyline went along
    Yep I think your dead right. Now I have seen a picture of John Dutine that is the actor I remember being the main character. Clearly I was wrong about Mark Williams unless it was such an early role he was uncreditied.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Re: 80's comedy

    I think it sounds like the early episodes of Lame Ducks before Lorraine Chase joined the series.
    As I recall he set off to be a hermit but picked up various eccentrics as the storyline went along

    Leave a comment:


  • barbary
    started a topic 80's comedy

    80's comedy

    This one has bugged me for years. An early 80's comedy about a man who has a classic mid life crisis and decideds to drop out from normal society.

    He ends up with other misfits living in his house and I think one of them has a plan to travel the world on top of a giant ball.

    I also had it in my mind there was a very early part for Mark Williams (Fast Show) in it but looking at his entry on IMDB I can see nothing that fit.

    Can anyone help??
Working...
X