Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE:help needed for bbc series (music to it wanted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE:help needed for bbc series (music to it wanted)

hi peeps,have been looking in the bbc archives for a piece of music attached to the 1960s (sunday ?) serial of the secret garden but cant find it anywhere,I know there are other films and series that have been made but only 1960s has this music..any ideas?

Re: help needed for bbc series (music to it wanted)

not sure if these will help?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secret-Garde...s_all_1#disc_1

these are the songs on it

1. The Prologue 2. Fine White Horse 3. Garden Suite 1 4. A Girl in a Valley 5. The Girl I Mean To Be 6. Winter's On The Wing 7. A Bit Of earth 8. I Heard Someone Crying (The Storm) 9. Round Shouldered Man 10. Finale Act One 11. Lily's Eyes 12. Race You To The Top Of The Morning 13. Wick 14. Come To My Garden 15. Garden Suite 2 16. A Bit Of Earth (Reprise) 17. Hold On 18. The Letter Song 19. Where In The World (Paris) 20. How Could Ever Know 21. Finale

and also have a look through these

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&v=FQjqA6eNDYE
    Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Those who live in the past are already repeating it.

Comment

Hi Lulu, I remember the series very well ! I was 13 at the time and in a convelescent home (just underweight - they shoved you there in those days for that !!) As you say it was on at 6-00pm on Sundays and every second week visiting time made us miss it !! It was the only time I wished my mum would go home early (tutut)

I have found mentions of the 60's version online, but no referal to the theme music. Never mind, if we keep looking maybe we will get lucky.

Welcome to the forum btw.
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

I too was a teenager at the time and watched it with my late mother,it holds very special memories for me,all I can remember is that it was played on a piano and was very sad sounding

Comment

thanks for the effort my friend but it wasnt amongst any of them..thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
          X