Kids 'Space' Programme from late 70's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids 'Space' Programme from late 70's

Pleae help...... I've just been reading the sci-fi thread and this has jumped into my mind and now I can't remember the bleedin name of the programme!

It was on at lunchtime - I think it was an educational programme aimed at 6 - 7 year olds. The bits I can remember were 'aliens' dressed in silver 'all in one' suits, with silver boots and silver painted faces. I just remember them not speaking and either following a child or a child following them. I can remember watching it at primary school that's why I think it was an educational programme.

Details are sketchy as I really have only just thought of it but it's going to really bug me - so guys, pleeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee help!
    Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn....

Re: Kids 'Space' Programme from late 70's

Hang on let me check

Woff

Comment

Originally posted by Bozebo View Post
      Pleae help...... I've just been reading the sci-fi thread and this has jumped into my mind and now I can't remember the bleedin name of the programme!

It was on at lunchtime - I think it was an educational programme aimed at 6 - 7 year olds. The bits I can remember were 'aliens' dressed in silver 'all in one' suits, with silver boots and silver painted faces. I just remember them not speaking and either following a child or a child following them. I can remember watching it at primary school that's why I think it was an educational programme.

Details are sketchy as I really have only just thought of it but it's going to really bug me - so guys, pleeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee help!

The Boy From Space from Look & Read....here's the BBC cult page with clips

BBC - Cult - Classic TV - Look and Read

Comment

That's it - thank you sytemaddict

I have been racking my tiny brain for this.

Can anyone else remember it?
        Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn....

Comment

Working...
        X