Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help - A 80s/early 90s anime with heroes being from Cannons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help - A 80s/early 90s anime with heroes being from Cannons?

Hey hey, second help thread I'm posting, my other one is here

This time I'm wondering about something really, really vague.

When I was under 10 (early to mid 90s) my cousin bought over some video tapes of a cartoon that we both loved. We've both forgotten what it was or how she even acquired them, but it was dubbed in cantonese and I didn't understand any of it.

All I remember was it was a group of characters, drawn in typical anime cute-child form who were superheroes. They flew / got to their destinations by climbing into canons and launching themselves out of them . And I think they did transformations and got dressed up before they went on missions. I also remember there was an old lady and I think she dried her washing by shooting it out of the vacant cannons when they weren't in use. And when any of the heroes annoyed her she shoved them into the cannons and shot them out.

And at the time, I thought it was really, really hysterically funny.

Any ideas? Yeah, I know this ones a bit of a stretch

Re: help - A 80s/early 90s anime with heroes being from Cannons?

Samurai Pizza Cats?

Absolute Anime • Samurai Pizza Cats

Comment

Re: help - A 80s/early 90s anime with heroes being from Cannons?

Originally posted by RiJoJo View Post
      Oh my god, that is definitely it! I searched it up on youtube and found clips and it looks very similar to what I remember.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much RiJoJo! That's been bugging me for over a decade!

Comment

Working...
      X