Twilight Zone style program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Zone style program

This was a Twilight Zone/Tales from the Darkside style show (searched both series but can't find reference to this particular show)

It was about a woman who desperately wanted to be a rock singer. She gets to record a demo and costume and make-up transform her into a seductful vamp stlyle rock character (Looks a lot like Bonnie Tyler in the 80's)
    She insists that the video is shot over and over again until after hours and hours the production team finally refuse to do another shoot.

Then the lusty character from the recorded tape comes to life and tries to kill the shy aspiring star.

Can't find reference to it anywhere online.
    Beginning to think I dreampt it!

Re: Twilight Zone style program

The closest I've got is Falling Star from The Outer Limits, with Sheena Easten, but that's not it. Soz.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash Gordon View Post
      The closest I've got is Falling Star from The Outer Limits, with Sheena Easten, but that's not it. Soz.
      thats all i could find too
      DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

It might be worth adding that this program does not seem to be any of the 'strange' themed shows. The inlo info I have is that it was aired in early (January) 1992 on HTV (ITV). Perhaps the character was just having a mental breakdown as opposed to it being supernatural themed. I really wish I could remember this!

Comment

It was an episode of The Hitchhiker : One Last Prayer

Comment

Working...
          X