Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18+ German movie on Channel 4 - mid 90s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18+ German movie on Channel 4 - mid 90s?

I want to know the title of a film I watched on Channel 4, I think back in either 1994 or 1995 - it was when Channel 4 used to put on international films late at night, like 12 or 1 in the morning I think

This particular film was German (99% sure of that!) and I remember three things!

- at the beginning a man was playing the piano (perhaps even in the garden, or he was looking into the garden)
    - there was a scene where the same man is in his girlfriends attic bedroom, and she takes off her bra for him
    - an older woman walks up to the same man (later in the film) with a shawl or blanket or coat on, which she takes off and she has no top or bra on, just reveals her breasts, and as he goes to her, she puts the shawl around him?

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS!!! AGHHH I cant find it anywhere. I was just a horny schoolboy and I want this again (sexual reminiscience!).

Re: Sexy German movie on Channel 4 - mid 90s?

A german film featuring breasts, will be like looking for a needle in the haystack that

You never know someone may remember it though.

Reminds of me of the late 80's when Channel 4 had what were known as red triangle films on, they were supposed to be adult only movies. Essential viewing for a teenage boy in the 80's (so i've been told ).
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Re: 18+ German movie on Channel 4 - mid 90s?

Red Triangle movies were the pits - in terms of why the kids were watching them, the 'success' rate was very low!

There was one about a man who had been raised as a girl since his mother felt no need to ever look down there. And then there was Naked Yoga - C4 these days are so stuck up, I miss the old honest days.

Comment

Working...
      X