Does ANYONE remember this???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ANYONE remember this???????

I need help guys, does anyone remember a childrens show from the early 80's, think it was from the U.K... the title was, 'The SOMETHING and the Stars'. The 'something' being the main part of the title I can't remember. It involved a humanoid alien who could hide under water while breathing through a small type of whirlpool, a country setting and another creature that could disguise itself as a big rock.
    I'm 99.99999999% sure I didn't dream this but can't find it anywhere. Thanks

Re: Does ANYONE remember this???????

You have to elaborate more on the 'something'. is it somebody's name? is it an object?
    try to remeber.
    Last edited by Soul; 26-04-2009, 16:08.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Does ANYONE remember this???????

I think the 'something' was the name of the creature that disguised itself as some type of rock/boulder. As far as I remember there was a young boy and the alien-humonoid creature and the other rock like creature were his secret. I was very young, I'd say about 6 or maybe 8, so the memories as very vague, but I know I didn't dream it cause I clearly remember my father asking my uncle had he seen it.
      The 4 thing's I remember watching religiously as a kid were, 'Stig and the Dump', 'Into the Labyrinth', 'The smurfs' and this.
      Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X