help, old kids tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help, old kids tv show

hi all, im struggling to remember the name of a show which was on tv in the 80s it had a huge rock that talked and moved, i was well scared of it when i was younger, im sure it was on in the afternoons but unsure about the exact time or channel. someone help lol my sister says some majical creature who turned up near the rock who was good, it was animater although the rest of the show was not ie the rock and some young boy it in, please somone help and remember t its doing my head in ha

Re: help, old kids tv show

that sounds sooo much like Rockbiter and the boy Atreyu, from The Never Ending Story
    Rockbiter Never Ending Story

YouTube - The Neverending Story
    (only posted this cos I DO like this song )
    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Thats just what I was thinking. I am almost positive that it is the rock biter boy from the live action Never Ending Story

Comment

Originally posted by crow View Post
        hi all, im struggling to remember the name of a show which was on tv in the 80s it had a huge rock that talked and moved, i was well scared of it when i was younger, im sure it was on in the afternoons but unsure about the exact time or channel. someone help lol my sister says some majical creature who turned up near the rock who was good, it was animater although the rest of the show was not ie the rock and some young boy it in, please somone help and remember t its doing my head in ha
        I think its 5 children and it
        Rachie

Comment

Working...
        X