Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember this TV show? think from 70s 80s.Intor seens family killed in ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember this TV show? think from 70s 80s.Intor seens family killed in ca

Does anyone remember this TV show? think from 70s 80s as hed cold war feel.

Think it always started with the main characters family getting killed when at night their car ran a roadblock or something like that and got shot up by soldiers and blown up with the main character having jumped from the car.

Im thinking the car was running the east to west german boarder or poss nazis.

Then you see the character on 20s as some sort of classical musican I think trying to hide his past so maybe some sort of refegee done well

Re: Does anyone remember this TV show? think from 70s 80s.Intor seens family killed i

Sounds like that could be Barriers (1980) where a teenage boy discovers the truth about his parents espionage past...the intro sequence is familiar to what you discribed....see youtube link

YouTube - Barriers Part 1 (Episode 1.1). By William Corlett. (1980)

Comment

Re: Does anyone remember this TV show? think from 70s 80s.Intor seens family killed i

Thats it thanks mate thats been really bugging me

Comment

Working...
      X