Scary eighties drama - monster who turns out to be a deranged Russian pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary eighties drama - monster who turns out to be a deranged Russian pilot

Does anyone remember a drama series from the early-ish eighties, where a Russian pilot crashes an experimental plane in Scotland? He flies it via two electrodes inserted directly into his brain. These are ripped out during the crash, transforming him into a primeval monster. Ordinary folk in the area are terrorised - as you might imagine!

I recollect it being BBC, but it could as easily have been ITV. All advice gratefully received!

Re: Scary eighties drama - monster who turns out to be a deranged Russian pilot

The Nightmare Man

http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/nightmareman.htm

Comment

BOO!

PPS - Programme Preservation Society - Radio TellyScope 11 - The Nightmare Man

Comment

Are you sure he wasn't a German and was Rudolf Hess?
        Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Fantastic - thanks Dr Hfuhruhurr! Series ordered from LoveFilm...

Comment

I think this used to be screened on fridays IIRC, scared the hell out of my eleven year old self...

Comment

Working...
            X