early 90's kid/teen drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early 90's kid/teen drama

hello all! my first post and I'm already askin' questions!

but 2 kids shows elude me...

one was about a boy (and his buddy?) who 'created' a girl (lady) from their computer, and she was sorta a bit clueless about what to do in real life and the like...

and the other was more a kids drama, it was about some teenager who had charms around their necks (aliens landing not sure) but they would need to teleport to like this undersea base all the time...

other than that I loved animals of farthing wood, alex mack, count duckula...sucks that australia we didn't see alot more than the first series or 2 of each ><;;

Re: early 90's kid/teen drama

First one sounds like Weird Science

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108988/
    Last edited by sixtyten; 12-12-2009, 04:02.

Comment

Yesssss it is! the name even sounds familar now that I here it...

wh00t one done one to go...

Comment

Originally posted by alex_mack_fan View Post
        ...and the other was more a kids drama, it was about some teenager who had charms around their necks (aliens landing not sure) but they would need to teleport to like this undersea base all the time...
        Sounds a bit the like the 90s revival of 'The Tomorrow People'. You could search on here; I think there have been threads about it in the past and there's definitely infomation on the net. I think the base was buried under the sand on an island rather than under the sea, but it may be the right show.

Hope this helps.
        Last edited by Marine Boy; 12-12-2009, 10:37.

Comment

Working...
        X