The Aeronauts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aeronauts

French with English overdub TV series screened in about 1975 on kids TV - adventure series about 2 Mirage III or Mirage 2000 French Air Force Pilots I loved it but cant find a clip anywhere!

Although I do have an Aeronauts Annual, would love to see and hear it again though, quite exciting as I remember Come on all you Aircraft fans!!!

Re: The Aeronauts

"Les chevaliers du ciel" (1967)

YouTube - Les chevaliers du ciel 1967

not sure if that helps?But i searched by original french title.Not the english name.
    sigpic

Comment

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...7726-help.html

I remember it well

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Memoman - that was better than sex!!!

Thanks so much! I tried that but did not find anything, now I want the see the English version!

Well done!

Comment

have you checked if the french version has a boxed set with optional english subtitles and english languge avaliable via menu?Beaware i ordered a cd from the french version of amazon and i got ripped on the postage they sent it airmail and it totaledover £12 and the cd was only £4.99.sixtytens link has a link to the english version of the theme tune.
          sigpic

Comment

OK will check that out as well!

Sixtyten done well also, I have just heard the English them to the series, think I like the French one better though! good work allround folks!

Comment

Working...
            X