Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80s children's educatonal show any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s children's educatonal show any ideas?

This is a long shot but it is a programme that has just sprung to mind. I think it might have been a maths programme, possibly with Fred Harris in it (although to be fair, Fred Harris popped up in most things back then). All I can remember is that there were about four presenters and I think they all wore yellow outfits. At one point in the programme they all sat at a table where you could see them side-on and had discussions. What bugged me (which has absolutely no relevance to the programme) was that there was a little hole where you could see their feet and it always looked like someones foot was the wrong way around! Probably just me being daft but that's what I remember thinking. Does anyone have any idea what this was. I'd love to see a clip and check out the weird foot business now that I'm a sensible (sometimes) grown up
    1976 Vintage

Re: 80s children's educatonal show any ideas?

Dunno to be honest but after a quick gander i noticed this one wearing a yellow jumpsuit...

Comment

Re: 80s children's educatonal show any ideas?

I don't think this is it, but it looks pretty cool. Very Star Trek-esque. I don't remember this one all! I had a look on you tube and came up with 'Junior Maths', which has Mr Harris in it but the clips there don't look like the programme I'm trying to remember. It was definitely in the same style as junior maths and would have been from around the same time. It might have been JM but a different series perhaps?
      1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
      X