T.J.Hooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.J.Hooker

Doo da doo-da-doo.........doo da doo da doooo........
    Been watching TJ Hooker on Quest or whatever and it's brill.
    Shatner waddling precariously at high speeds, jumping tall buildings and chewing the scenery for breakfast!!!
    Romano's car jumping and dancing??!!!!
    One minute he's saying, "You Scum", the next he's chuckling at a cheesy subplot.
    Love it.

Re: T.J.Hooker

Haha...so I'm not the only one who's been rediscovering the joys of Shatner at his cheesy best

I love his 'scum' speeches and the terrible pauses in his delivery. The stories predictable outcome of Hooker chasing down the bad guys...somehow managing to out run his much younger partner...and what is with that run?

And poor Heather Locklear stuck as the 'pretty slighty dumb blonde' who gets caught by the bad guy everytime she's allowed out from behind the desk.

It's also great for spotting guest stars...Robert Davi, Leonord Nimoy, Carmen Argenziano, David Caruso, more than one lass from Baywatch and Robert Davi (again)

Shame Quest only appear to have the first 3 seasons:cry:

Comment

funny enough i was watching tj hooker on quest same time as you F G.
      i Did not realise there where more than 3 seasons.
      season 1 only had 5 episodes.
      there where ninety in total.
      here is the theme tune
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzu2cCRf3fc
      Last edited by darren; 01-03-2011, 17:32.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I loved Tj Hooker.Fancied Adrian Zmed too!

tulip

Comment

Originally posted by tulip View Post
          I loved Tj Hooker.Fancied Adrian Zmed too!

tulip
          Funny he should come up. We're trying to get in touch with him for a feature I'm trying to launch on the radio show called 'Whatever Happened To You???' But I haven't yet seen any communication from the man himself, and 'his people' seem to have lost interest.

Comment

Originally posted by stockportyears View Post
            Funny he should come up. We're trying to get in touch with him for a feature I'm trying to launch on the radio show called 'Whatever Happened To You???' But I haven't yet seen any communication from the man himself, and 'his people' seem to have lost interest.

did u manage to get in touch with him mate.
            what about other cast members like shatner and miss locklear.

yes a great cop show always glued yo the box when it was on back in the day.

been on freeview a few times and i watched it.
            good as it ever was.

Comment

I know Bill Shatner has a Twitter account,he might know what he is up to.Think I read somewhere it's mostly Theatre/musicals he does,but I might be wrong.

tulip

Comment

Loved the show as a kid. I wanted to be Romano and be Shatners sidekick...Now it seems cheesy and laughable. I liked Heather Locklear as a child, in a sort of crush way. Now I think, phoooowaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr. Still do...!

I saw a repeat of the Nimoy episode, well cool seeing the two together. I liked Shatners overacting back then...funny.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                  Loved the show as a kid. I wanted to be Romano and be Shatners sidekick...Now it seems cheesy and laughable. I liked Heather Locklear as a child, in a sort of crush way. Now I think, phoooowaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr. Still do...!

I saw a repeat of the Nimoy episode, well cool seeing the two together. I liked Shatners overacting back then...funny.
                  heather is quite something mate.

think she was only in 2 series maximum.

its still a great show after all these Yrs.

seEn it on it4 A few times.

Comment

Working...
                  X