P'tang, Yang, Kipperbang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P'tang Yang Kicker Bang

This was filmed in and around Mitcham in surrey,where i live.The riverbank scene near the water mill was oppersite a factory where my dad worked.They watched it being filmed.The watermill has now be renovated and it a market called merton abbey mills.On a side note timeteam done a programme from the mills,as its the place william morris is famous for wallpaper,prints etc.

Comment

Re: P'tang, Yang, Kipperbang

I remember us having to watch this in English in one of our last years at school. Our teacher wrote the title down on the whiteboard and we just looked on, totally confused as to what 'P'tang, Yang, Kipperbang' was supposed to mean. At the time I just thought it was a good way to waste a lesson by watching a video but thinking back it actually reminds me of those English lessons so much and the actual film wasn't bad either!

I actually saw quite a few copies of it in HMV awhile back going for a fiver, went back in about a week later and there were only a couple left. I did manage to catch a bit of it on Film 4 also, will watch out for it in the schedules I think.

Comment

Re: P'tang Yang Kicker Bang

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
        Will take a LONG time for the wannabees to catch us, too..

not that they have the stamina
        I reckon I may get there one day.
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Working...
        X