Late night C4 program early 90's...public access tv clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night C4 program early 90's...public access tv clips

Im trying to recall the name of a C4 program which showed weird/strange clips from US public access tv channels.
    Some of the clips were so odd they were etched on my impressionable brain forever

Re: Late night C4 program early 90's...public access tv clips

Could it have been 'Manhattan Cable' or 'Made in the USA'? Both of these showed those types of clips and were presented by Laurie Pike. She had bright red hair and a very strong New York Accent! I loved both of these shows. The public access stuff was really weird!
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Remember Filthy The Dog? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywhmOURCPBM

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
        Could it have been 'Manhattan Cable' or 'Made in the USA'? Both of these showed those types of clips and were presented by Laurie Pike. She had bright red hair and a very strong New York Accent! I loved both of these shows. The public access stuff was really weird!
        AAAaaaaaahhhhhh!
        I was racking my brains over this, i used to watch this avidly and all i remember was laurie pike and the subsequent career on "yoof TV"

Comment

She was a bit strange was Laurie Pike. Great for those shows though. I loved both of them!! They were hilarious!!
          Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

In the Boston area in the mid-90's there was a cable access show called So Much to Say. My brother just found a bunch of their skits uploaded to YouTube - this one is my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2WHTN57XIY

Comment

She also presented Ring My Bell - a late night phone-in show where each guest was in a booth and you could ring and chat to them - the viewer got to listen in. Lots of drunks - I have the one with James Harries/now Lauren on video still along with Manhattan Cables and Made In The USA.

Comment

Working...
              X