Can anyone identify this 1980's cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone identify this 1980's cartoon

Trying to trace the name of a cartoon/animated movie from the 1980's.
    Details are kinda sketchy. It was about a little blonde girl, who was either an orphan or entrusted to a governess but without any real family. It wasn't set in contemporary times, had a Little House on the Prarie feel to it. This little girl is given a dog as a present, a small brown dog, who I think (but am not certain) was called mable.

It must have been popular as I remember there were jigsaw puzzles etc. merchadised from it.

Any ideas?
    Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Re: Can anyone identify this 1980's cartoon

Originally posted by jaygon View Post
    Trying to trace the name of a cartoon/animated movie from the 1980's.
    Details are kinda sketchy. It was about a little blonde girl, who was either an orphan or entrusted to a governess but without any real family. It wasn't set in contemporary times, had a Little House on the Prarie feel to it. This little girl is given a dog as a present, a small brown dog, who I think (but am not certain) was called mable.

It must have been popular as I remember there were jigsaw puzzles etc. merchadised from it.

Any ideas?
    Could it have been Dot and the Kangaroo?

Comment

Re: Can anyone identify this 1980's cartoon

Thanks for the reply. This wasn't it. The little girl was blonde and definitely had a little dog as a companion!!!
      Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Comment

Working...
      X