What We Did In Bed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Oggy...

If your are talking Belize I assume you were in the forces then Oggy? which Service?

Rab ;0)

Comment

Goodness Oggy, what a scary brush with death! I think I would have drunk a bottle of Bourbon after an experience like that!

~Smee_1972

Comment

Well a bottle of tecquilla and rum, well say rum monkey rum.

Comment

Nope Rab, was a volunter, on a project built old people home in 2 months instead of 3, and they gave us a holiday in Cancun, Mexico, and Miami, was best months ever until my kids came along, though was twenty years ago as clear as day thoug, I came of age, if theres enoughinterets might put some tales of my time in Belize up as a thread?

Comment

Hi Oggy!!!

Aha..sorry mate, when I heard Belize I immediately thought of the forces..thats cool, bet that was hard work though!!!

Id love to here your stories regarding your time in Belize mate..sure many others here would be interested too..;0)

all the best..

Rab ;0)

Fife

Comment

Rab you're a star, cheers mate.

Comment

Hi Og!

Your very welcome mate..look forward to reading some memories..all sounds very indiana jones!!!

Rab

Comment

Thanx, not sure it was Indy Jones territory though, but hope to continue the memory trip, feel free to comment though please mate, all the best Rab.

Comment

Hi there og...

all the best for the New Year mate...Still following your trip tales with great interest..;0)

Rab ;0)

Comment

Cheers Rab, mate.

Well gotta post the next instalment asap, tried to post the pictures too, to no avail for dome reason, me and computers fdon't go together too well me thinks.

Comment

Re: What We Did In Bed!

My dad use to have bits of old cars, and my brother and I both adopted a steering wheel each!! We 'd take them to bed and play "on the buses" He'd drive a single decker because he had a low cabin bed,and mine was the double,you guessed it ,I had a high cabins bed, we would drive our buses to a different place each night, usually ending up at the sea side,we'd leave our bedroom doors open and call through to each other,until mum shouted up at us to shut up and settle down,It sounds mad now,but it was great fun.
                        We also did the torch thing,flashing them along the landing onto the others bedroom wall.

sorry for digging up an oldish thread, but reading it brought a smile back.
                        Heather

Comment

wow digging them up heather,
                          i didint do nothing exciting, i had a cabin bed also and loved looking out the window whilst still laying down, i used to quess the colour of the next car to pass the window, quite sad really,
                          sigpic

Comment

Thats not sad at all, my nan use to live in a down stairs flat, she'd get me and my brother sitting in the window, playing guess the car colour,kept us busy for a while. Also while lying in bed i loved cars going past, as the shadow seemed to go full circle round the room, I often drifted off, waiting for the next one to come along.
                            Heather

Comment

I had all my soft toys lined up at the foot of the bed and I used to say goodnight to them but was worried that if one of them thought i'd favoured the others it would kill me in my sleep. I used to sleep with the covers right over my head just in case.

We had bunks (the ones with the soft springy bases) so when i was in the top bunk my bro used to coil up and then extend his legs upwards so i'd fly into the air, sometimes hitting the artex. We also had teddy fights but I used to deliberately drop one of the "best throwing" toys (missile mouse) just out of his reach so he'd have to lean out and get it, then i'd drop a massive tortoise pouffe on his head.

Ah good times!

Comment

I was unlucky to have to share a bedroom with my brother and we used to have "races" to the bottom of the bed and back under the sheets.
                                i was young and didnt realise that the way my brother won was just by staying where he was and just watching me speed under my covers like a rat up a drainpipe!!
                                Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Working...
                                X