Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most enjoyable day of your life was....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The most enjoyable day of your life was....?

when i climbed ben nevis in 1995.

was in august we had the worst weeks weather u could imagine but that made it more of a challenge.

we got about 10 mins on the to where it was clear isnt nature and the rugged countryside amazing and inspiring.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Going to the Canaries in 1997 that excitement of getting off the plane,to find out what it really looked like

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        When I was asked to be a supervisor out of the blue and I said yes
        This is one of the most depressing things I've ever heard.

Comment

the day i finished school as my school life was was full of abuse.

it certainly was the worst time of my life.

Comment

one of the most enjoyable days of my life was when i broke my brother's stereo system. he was a notorious jazz funker and used to listen to all these awful records by the likes of earth, wind and fire and once told me, and i quote, that "maurice white is your new god". i snuck in to his room and drop-slammed the record player mid-september. he remembers.

where is your god now?
            The Indelible Asher D

Comment

The Brit Awards 1989. Finally showed the world how awful Mick Fleetwood is.
              Last edited by DaReynoldzGirlz; 25-11-2014, 13:20. Reason: legal advice

Comment

and was he awful
                why not introduce yourself to the forum mate.

another was a seeing man u winning the lge after 27 yrs.

Originally posted by DaReynoldzGirlz View Post
                The Brit Awards 1989. Finally showed the world how awful Mick Fleetwood is.

Comment

My first visit to London in the summer of 1989......it was a scorcher and the place just seemed so alive compared to grey Glasgow, had my best pals with me, met someone and fell in love, 25 years later I'm still here!

Comment

As the OP says, taking out births of kids etc, well I'm sure there's be at least one day when at middle school (yes school was good then) at the start of the summer, after school football, then tea with kids tele, back out to "the park", gaqme of garages, fox and hounds, some banter then the parents shouts from the doors to come in.

another would be just picking any days from the lads holidays abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      when i climbed ben nevis in 1995.

was in august we had the worst weeks weather u could imagine but that made it more of a challenge.

we got about 10 mins on the to where it was clear isnt nature and the rugged countryside amazing and inspiring.
                      By recollection 1995 wasn't a great Summer I seem to recall Darren, no!!

I don't really know though if have had my best day of my life - parts of it like managing a Football team can apply and meeting loads of the cast of Grange Hill (though this wasn't in the 1970s to 1990s)

For me though to have a "best day" it'd not have to have "parts" but every part/aspect of the day in question would have to be good and certainly I am sure a million per cent this hasn't happened ever for/to me

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                      X