Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John William Cooper (The Bullseye Killer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John William Cooper (The Bullseye Killer)

Does Anyone Remember this bloke who went on bullseye?

John William Cooper is a serial killer and diagnosed psychopath from Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire. On 26 May 2011 he was given four life sentences for the 1985 double murder of brother and sister,

https://youtu.be/EweI0RCq6Y8

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: John William Cooper (The Bullseye Killer)

I remember that his appearance on Bullseye caused a stir at the time of his conviction. I think clips of him on the show were shown in the post-trial news reports.

Comment

I believe that Challenge used to show that episode of Bullseye now and again - and it also made it to YT, but of course, they cannot show it again for obvious reasons due to what has happened.

The court artist did a profile sketch of John Cooper based on him about the throw a dart on the show's main dartboard, and a few seconds of that episode were played in court sans sound - I bet that it came from a Challenge transmission...
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I thought that it was in 1989, not 1985 - the Bullseye episode was in 1989, and the crimes were committed in the same year.
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Cooper is not an isolated case. US serial killer Rodney Alcala appeared on The Dating Game at the time when he was actively killing.

Comment

I hadn't heard of John William Cooper before this thread started.

I've got the feeling a few episodes of Come Dine With Me haven't been repeated because a contestant was found to have committed an offence after it was originally shown.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

YT has quite a few old editions of Crimewatch online and I saw the one from 1989 which had the reconstruction of the murders that Cooper did.

(Exactly one year since the last post on this thread, methinks...)
              I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                I hadn't heard of John William Cooper before this thread started.

I've got the feeling a few episodes of Come Dine With Me haven't been repeated because a contestant was found to have committed an offence after it was originally shown.
                It's like how Who Wants to be a Millionaire? won't even allow a contestant on the show if they have been fined for something minor. Just shows you that we need to smarten ourselves up...
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Millionaire also won't let people with spectacles sit in the front row behind the contestant or the presenter. We went to a few recordings (in the 2000s i think) and were originally in the front row, but my parent's had glasses (although non-reflective) but they were asked to move, we all moved.

I deliberately wore a coat I knew they'd pick in the "that's my coat" segment during the warmup, it worked, but Chris Tarrant didn't read the note i'd left in the pocket asking for his autograph for my mum.

Comment

Working...
                  X