Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Around Here ...

Default New Around Here ...

Came across these forums yesterday, whilst searching for something completely bizarre. Had a quick look around at various topics, and before I knew it, I had lost an hour and a half! I think I could be passing quite a bit more time reading back through some of the old threads too, looks like there is plenty to catch up on, and memories to recall.

Just wondered what the etiquette is with regarding to posting on "older" threads? Some forums do frown upon posting on things which have lay dormant for a particular length of time.

Anyway, I was born in 1980, and have largely good memories of that period in time. I have an older brother, so I inherited some of his 1970's toys, and some of his (unfortunate) musical and televisual tastes from that era too!

Default Re: New Around Here ...

Welcome and I look forward to hearing your reminiscenses! I wish I could spell that!
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tim View Post
    Came across these forums yesterday, whilst searching for something completely bizarre. Had a quick look around at various topics, and before I knew it, I had lost an hour and a half! I think I could be passing quite a bit more time reading back through some of the old threads too, looks like there is plenty to catch up on, and memories to recall.

Just wondered what the etiquette is with regarding to posting on "older" threads? Some forums do frown upon posting on things which have lay dormant for a particular length of time.

Anyway, I was born in 1980, and have largely good memories of that period in time. I have an older brother, so I inherited some of his 1970's toys, and some of his (unfortunate) musical and televisual tastes from that era too!
    Hello and welcome

feel free to post on anything its good to see new stuff added
    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Tis great to see you here mate.
    Youll just love it.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Welcome, yes, just post away on anything of interest to you and if you can't find it add it

Welcome newbies

Thanks everyone

HI Tim welcome you will love it here enjoy and have fun

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Welcome to DYR Big Tim

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01639.jpg   DSC01620.jpg