Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fly tipping

Default Re: Fly tipping

Seeing it was refuse collection yesterday a lot of the plastic recycling was blown into the roads due to high winds a right mess it caused

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Seeing it was refuse collection yesterday a lot of the plastic recycling was blown into the roads due to high winds a right mess it caused
    Yeah, the side roads in particular are a real mess here, strewn with dead branches and twigs
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    The wind sometimes blows the lid of the bin open and so the contents risk spilling out.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

There is a programme on BBC1 each morning called The defenders, this morning it featured two men who were touting themselves as a registered refuse removal company who removed and disposed of all your unwanted rubbish in line with govt legislation. The reality was they were just a couple of scruffy good for nothings making a fast buck without a thought for the environment. The pair were filmed tipping 105 binbags full of rubbish collected from an unsuspecting bar owner who had paid the louts 350 on the assumption that it was going to the tip (recycling centre), the reality was that the pair were taking a happy jaunt into the countryside where they would tip the lot into a field, luckily the council were able to trace the bar owner from addressed envelopes in one of the bags, he in turn gave the council the name of the louts involved. They were both arrested and appeared in court where they both got suspended jail sentences of 14 months, a huge fine, 120 hours community service and the best retribution of all the vehicle was seized and crushed RESULT!
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

What goes around comes around serves them right