Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men in Pink

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
    By the way, you look like a really young Tom Hanks in that pic! Apart from the hairdo! Am I right or am I right, DYR posse?
    Actually he really does look like Tom Hanks.

And pink has been a perfectly acceptable color for men's dress shirts for about 5 years. Why, there's even a well-respected chain of shops that sells hardly anything but pink shirts.

When I was a kid I used to dream of having enough money to buy a real pastel colored Pringle sweater. Had to make do with knock-offs.
    Official archivist: , July 24 2010 Guardian Technology.

Comment

Without a doubt, Miami Vice set the trends for how you chose your "going out" clothes. Mine was a pink Le Shark T-shirt that I wore with beige chino trousers. I think I might have worn the shirt with the collars up.

Comment

Originally posted by jason h View Post
        Without a doubt, Miami Vice set the trends for how you chose your "going out" clothes. Mine was a pink Le Shark T-shirt that I wore with beige chino trousers. I think I might have worn the shirt with the collars up.
        Did you also wear a white jacket with the sleeves up with those low cut shoes (almost sandals) with no socks.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
          Did you also wear a white jacket with the sleeves up with those low cut shoes (almost sandals) with no socks.
          No - didn't quite go the full Don Johnson. You could get your head kicked in for that round our way.

I do remember cutting up an old T-shirt to show off my navel (like cropped tops that girls wear these days). Thankfully I never made it out of the house with it on. It was a very confusing time.

Comment

Working...
          X