Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help locating an old fragrance "Celcius" aftershave & cologne

Default Need help locating an old fragrance "Celcius" aftershave & cologne

As you can tell, I am from the States; but, I have been to England 14 times and can't wait to get back. But, I digress...When in the UK, I used to purchase an aftershave & cologne by the name of Celcius, it was made in London I believe. I have been unable to locate it for several years now, and wish I could find it again. Does anyone know where it can be purchased or who made it, maybe where I could write to find out more about it? I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could render.

ClaudineJones Guest

Default Re: Need help locating an old fragrance "Celcius" aftershave & cologne

Hi ExCopper,
    If you google Celsius aftershave (with an S) several sites come up that sell it.
    US site here http://www.bizrate.com/celsius-cologne/

Hi,i would like to help you get this item,i go to so many boot-sales at the weekends i am certain i will be able to find this soon,please give me as much detail as possible such as bottle/packaging colour etc ,i am always able sooner or later to find hard-to-get things for others, i am confident i can get this for you ok? Cheers Dave C

Quote Originally Posted by daveandvera View Post
    Hi,i would like to help you get this item,i go to so many boot-sales at the weekends i am certain i will be able to find this soon,please give me as much detail as possible such as bottle/packaging colour etc ,i am always able sooner or later to find hard-to-get things for others, i am confident i can get this for you ok? Cheers Dave C
    Hi Dave: I want to say that it was in a Blue Bottle, or that may have been the Box it was in. I believe it was dark blue said Celsius on the the front lable and London on the bottom of the box. I was a Copper in the States, before retireing; and when I wore it, the women would always say "Boy does that smell GREAT". I want to say the last time it found it, it was in a Rag Market in Birmingham and cost somewhere around 5 or 6 pounds for a larger bottle of it. Anything you can find out, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the assistance....Cheers John R

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try, hopefully with Good Results...

Dave: I found it online, if it is the same one; but, it has an orangeish colored box (almost yellowish), it appears that they don't carry it anymore. Hope you can find it in a Boot Sale or Ragmarket. Thanks for your help in advance...John

Dave: Any luck yet? Thanks....John

I've been looking too, but nothing so far

Appreciate the assistance in locating this! Hope all is going well for you, if you ever want something from here in the States, let me know and I will try to help you out too! Take care.....John

Have you found any as of yet? It seems almost impossible to find....Thanks Sixtyten