X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Who told you that?

Hehe, yeah.
    Jeep Swenson January 5th 1957 - August 18 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusPrime1980 View Post
      Who told you that?

Hehe, yeah.
      Here and see enough I am glad there are plenty of folk out there who hate it.Will not watch no Yankie new films or programmes

Comment

Just make a joke about it and say that poor donkey, always getting kicked

Comment

On this io do agree with you.

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
          xmas!
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Just make a joke about it and say that poor donkey, always getting kicked
            My husband hates that word

Comment

He sounds like a wise man.

Comment

He sounds like a wise man.
                Oh yes

Having January and February to get through before spring arriving

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                  What gets up your nose?

Here's a few of mine.

People who wear their watch on their right wrist (unless they are left handed, then it is ok)
                  People who wear their watch with the face on the inside of their wrist
                  People who eat with their knives and forks the wrong way around
                  People who make you take your shoes off when you go to their house
                  People who will spend half an hour looking for the closest parking space rather than walk an extra 50 metres
                  Clapping studio audiences that do not keep in time with the music (have a listen next time and I guarentee this will happen)

Oh I could go on...
                  All the above apart from the first , started wearing a watch on my right (wrong) arm in primary school as I liked being different ( still do ) .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                    All the above apart from the first , started wearing a watch on my right (wrong) arm in primary school as I liked being different ( still do ) .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    I'm a little odd being left handed but wear my watch on my left wrist, as you can't watches that have the winder on the left.

Also some left handers use their knives & forks in reverse, but I can normally managed right handed unless I need to cut a tough steak.

In the USA it's common to reverse them, I think Bill Bryson mentions this in one of his books, learning the "British style" from his left handed Mum.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

When I was in high school one of the teachers used to wear two watches.

Comment

Compilation albums that aren't in chronological order - I know I can re-sequence them but why should I!
                        Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                          Compilation albums that aren't in chronological order - I know I can re-sequence them but why should I!
                          I like them to be in release order as well.
                          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Tattoos faked tans botox lip suction boob jobs inverted comma eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                              Tattoos faked tans botox lip suction boob jobs inverted comma eyebrows
                              All the above ....

On the tattoo tangent .. .I get really irked when I see some bloke waking down the streets in bleak mid-winter wearing those sawn off trousers showing big white calves that always have a crappy tattoo on them .... same guy wearing a t-shirt in temperatures of -3F to show off another tat .

Comment

• Your very petty pet hates

People bitterly complaining that their eyes are getting worse and they think they need reading glasses BUT when you offer to lend them a pair for a few seconds just to see if they help with reading they flatly refuse to even try them . Stubborn beggars !

Comment

Working...
                                X