Weird comic book memory. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird comic book memory. Help!

Hi everyone. Not sure if you can help but I have this very weird -- and faint -- memory of owning a a small comic/graphic novel type book around the mid 80s whose main characters were crocodiles.

I remember this book particularly as some of the scenes in it were quite sinister and used to freak me out as s kid. One of the scenes I recall was set at night and in a basement. At least that's what has been imprinted on my memory all these years.

I realise this is all a bit vague, but, if anybody has any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

Nah, sorry CB
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Nah, sorry CB
      Oh well, never mind. Maybe I dreamt it. Lol

Comment

Could it have been a comic book version of that Thunderbirds story with the alligators?

I remember comics stories with giant rats for some reason, there was an artist named Tom Sutton who drew them very scabrously!
        My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
          Could it have been a comic book version of that Thunderbirds story with the alligators?

I remember comics stories with giant rats for some reason, there was an artist named Tom Sutton who drew them very scabrously!
          Hi Beccabear67, and thanks for the reply.

No, it wasn"t either of those, but thanks for trying. I still have no idea how (or why) I was given it. It almost had the feel of an old Racoons cartoon (Remember those), only much darker. Maybe it was a one of those. God I wish I could figure out what it was!

Comment

Working...
          X