Males - what was your go to choice of Trousers for going out in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Males - what was your go to choice of Trousers for going out in

Back in the day ? Mine was Farrah's or Cordoroy's (though the later had a shrinking problem) after a few washes, but these 2 types was mine and at school when we could "get away" with them lol and Discos/dating people etc. What about you Guys??

Black, brown or navy blue trousers - no belt on them, and always make use of the back pocket by putting something inside it like a piece of paper and make sure it sticks out slightly. If you need to bend down to tie your shoelaces; pick up something that you might have dropped on the floor (cf the waiter in the 2007 Kinder Bueno advert); or just glance a bit more closely at the bottom shelf in the shop, just think about that young female shop assistant who might be behind you at the till and would often have a good view of the proceedings... I often do.

What I am saying that sometimes it can be a great acid test as to actually find out how females can perceive the opposite gender when it comes to body language as well as the clothes that one wears in public. Just like when one is at a disco or on a date.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
    X