Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The best ever chocolate bar

lion bar

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by ncpcov View Post
      Yes the secret bar was awesome, why do they scrap the best ones and leave us with garbage like topic, yorkie, dime, twirl. BORING! Please bring back good chocolate bars people.
      No it wasn't it was awful! That horrible moussey stuff in the stringy chocolate bleh glad they didn't last five minutes. Yorkies are horrible too, but twirls, topics and especially dimes are fab!
      1976 Vintage

Comment

They should bring back Cadbury's coconut Boost, Cadbury's Marble (if my memory serves me right it was had a brown and white rippled effect with a praline centre and tasted like a Guerlain seashell chocolate and Banjo by Mars in which they had in peanut and coconut flavour. I once read (don't know if it is true) that a shop in Cambridge had them in their freezer and was still selling them! Also found out that Mars in Germany was selling Banjo's until 2010 i'm gutted as I could of bought/froze some Found this photo of them (which includes the old Marathon now known as the daft name Snickers.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	banjofin1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	260164

Ps why is it that Cadbury in OZ and NZ have Black Forest chocolate, Cherry Ripe, Rocky Road, Top Deck, and others...........but they do have Marble bar! Am tempted to buy it but WARNING it is not cheap!
        Attached Files

Comment

wow i really can't decide, i loved so many chocolate bars

favourites include/included

good old Cadbury's Fudge, remember back in the 80s when they had light blue wrappers
          Lion bar/white Lion bar, this is one chocolate bar that i think is alot better these days and the white ones are just amazing, but when i tried the white ones the text was all foreign so they probably aren't made in the UK.
          Kinder Bueno/Kinder Egg
          Fry's Turkish Delight

too many to name really, i just love chocolate, period lol

Comment

completely agree with you on coconut boost.
            it was so nice.

ad im near sure your correct regarding cadburys marble.

Originally posted by Beach Life View Post
            They should bring back Cadbury's coconut Boost, Cadbury's Marble (if my memory serves me right it was had a brown and white rippled effect with a praline centre and tasted like a Guerlain seashell chocolate and Banjo by Mars in which they had in peanut and coconut flavour. I once read (don't know if it is true) that a shop in Cambridge had them in their freezer and was still selling them! Also found out that Mars in Germany was selling Banjo's until 2010 i'm gutted as I could of bought/froze some Found this photo of them (which includes the old Marathon now known as the daft name Snickers.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3481[/ATTACH]

Ps why is it that Cadbury in OZ and NZ have Black Forest chocolate, Cherry Ripe, Rocky Road, Top Deck, and others...........but they do have Marble bar! Am tempted to buy it but WARNING it is not cheap!
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Cabana
              Coconut boost,as mentioned
              Banjo
              And I think it was called "Cadburys nutty bar"

Comment

This........Click image for larger version

Name:	texan.jpg
Views:	1