With the success of Wispa....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: With the success of Wispa....

to me there is no doubt it would be a huge success.
    i wonder did they do a poll to find this out.
    look at how many of us where born in rthe seventies and loved these old sweets, chocs, it would be a booming success.
    they should tery it just once to see if it works if it does not dont do it again but im certtain it would work.

just think of the lovely stuff they both made in bygone yrs.

for me it would sell in huge amounts.
    id love it to happen some christmas.

Originally posted by MommaMystique View Post
    I tried to get both Cadbury and Nestle to think about making a special limited edition RETRO SELECTION BOX for adults of our years only for next Xmas. Their response.... not enough people would be interested.!!!!
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by MommaMystique View Post
      I tried to get both Cadbury and Nestle to think about making a special limited edition RETRO SELECTION BOX for adults of our years only for next Xmas. Their response.... not enough people would be interested.!!!!
      Well, Nestle obviously thought differently with their recent retro easter egg range.
      In my local Morrisons I saw retro styled Smarties, Lion Bar, & a few other retro easter eggs.
      They seemed to sell well as I went to buy a Smarties one (which came with an 80s style mug), but they had sold them all.
      Maybe there is a mass market for retro choco !

Comment

Bring back Fuse!!!

It was like you were eating the sweepings off the factory floor but tasted damn nice

Comment

Working...
        X