X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard1978
    replied
    Re: Lynx Amber & Oriental

Even now I get a build up of "smellies" after each Xmas, so I hardly have to buy any shower gel & deodorent.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinthe80's
    replied

I'd forgotten all about that Slazenger stuff! That really takes me back.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

I remember my brother getting a Slazenger set for Xmas 1987, getting a whiff of it sends me right back to that time period.

Whatever happened to Insignia? I once had 1 or 2 things from them but they had seemingly vanished by the mid 1990s, even though they had some catchy ads, like the ones set in the future with a 20 something man & his Kylie-ish cyborg gran "Never mind what that button does!".

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

yeah amber. spice. and either oriental, or musk where the first 3.
    although i think these ones where the first 4.

Leave a comment:

• Paulos
    replied

Lynx originally came in 3 different fragrances, I think it was Amber, Spice & the one that I used to use which was Musk.
    I was really upset when they did away with that! But as far as I can remember it smelled pretty much like the present Lynx instinct.
    I too had insignia and remember getting one of those packs you get at Christmas with the aftershave & talc etc.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinthe80's
    started a topic Lynx Amber & Oriental

Lynx Amber & Oriental

Can anyone else remember the first Lynx fragrances? I remember getting the Amber one for Christmas in 1985. A few years later Oriental came along and that was my favourite! I never liked Insignia. Lynx was what all the lads at school wore. The classrooms must have stank with all the smells mixing together!
    What was your favourite?
Working...
X