R I P Sarah harding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R I P Sarah harding

Girls aloud popstar Sarah harding has died aged 39 of breast cancer....Very sad, so young.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Yes it is a young age to die

Comment

Very sad r i p sarah

its far too young to die.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

This is/was a massive shock to hear about on Sunday

Sarah died way too young, just like Stephen Gatley in a way

RIP Sarah Harding

Comment

Unbelievable that a member of a group from the 2000s has passed away - one would expect that from a 1960s or 1970s group of course, but someone as recent as the 21st century. Twenty years ago they were yet to found fame which shows you how young she was. When they are younger than myself, it's even more worrying and concerning.

The same with Stephen Gately from Boyzone - you think that they are too young for something like that to happen, but it does happen.
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
            Unbelievable that a member of a group from the 2000s has passed away - one would expect that from a 1960s or 1970s group of course, but someone as recent as the 21st century. Twenty years ago they were yet to found fame which shows you how young she was. When they are younger than myself, it's even more worrying and concerning.

The same with Stephen Gately from Boyzone - you think that they are too young for something like that to happen, but it does happen.
            Here, here George it is very shocking news indeed - as I said too comparing Sartah's age with Spephen's as well

I recall No Matter What coming out in 1999 and thinking it was like the Best Song ever I just could'nt get out of my head at that time. Though of course I know Dusty Springfield and Linda McCartney was no-where near the age of Sarah and Stephen when the passed in the late 90s, but it was still quite a shock as both Dusty and Linda seemed too young to Pass Away as of course did Princes Diana in 1997 too

Comment

Didn't really know of them but still shockingly young and sad.
              My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
              X