RIP Stuart Organ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Stuart Organ

Another great Grange Hill legend has passed away - though I am unsure of Stuart's age and why he died or what of, but I have recieved this information of his passing on highly A1 Authority.

Sadly Stuart joins others legends of Grange Hill in "Grange Hill in the Sky's" who have passed on in very recent times including Gwyneth Powell and the great Anna uayle of Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang fame

Sadly I know they'll be more ex-cast - Teachers and Pupils a-like who pass on - but it makes me cry thinking about it and not wanting any more to pass away

RIP Stuart Organ, Mr Robson
    Last edited by 80sChav; 16-02-2024, 18:38.

Could you please tell us where you found out about this?

I have been searching the internet and I cannot find any information about Stuart Organ passing away. Wikipedia for example still refers to him as a "living person" and no one else online has mentioned his passing. As far as I know, he is still with us.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
      Could you please tell us where you found out about this?

I have been searching the internet and I cannot find any information about Stuart Organ passing away. Wikipedia for example still refers to him as a "living person" and no one else online has mentioned his passing. As far as I know, he is still with us.
      Yes I was expecting to hear something elsewhere, at first I thought the death of Steve Wright & other events had taken a higher priority in the news.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I am not saying that 80sChav is lying, but I have not seen anything about it online or elsewhere. As Stuart Organ was an actor, I wonder whether it was mentioned in The Stage, or an insiders publication, Grange Hill related, perhaps?
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I am not saying that 80sChav is lying, but I have not seen anything about it online or elsewhere. As Stuart Organ was an actor, I wonder whether it was mentioned in The Stage, or an insiders publication, Grange Hill related, perhaps?
          He was also in Dr Who once, & I've not seeing any mention of him on any of the Facebook groups.

Comment

I would like to offer 80sChav my sincere apologies as I have finally seen the notice for Stuart Organ's death on the BBC Entertainment page at long last, six days after he had mentioned it on here - he was correct all along, but it seemed to be a bit strange that he seemed to be the only person who knew about it when he mentioned it on here!

Organ was indeed the longest Grange Hill actor, appearing in a total of 16 consecutive series.
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

It's interesting that the news got out before an official announcement.

Comment

I don't think that he's clairvoyant - he's just keeps his ear to the ground.
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I would like to offer 80sChav my sincere apologies as I have finally seen the notice for Stuart Organ's death on the BBC Entertainment page at long last, six days after he had mentioned it on here - he was correct all along, but it seemed to be a bit strange that he seemed to be the only person who knew about it when he mentioned it on here!

Organ was indeed the longest Grange Hill actor, appearing in a total of 16 consecutive series.
                  You owe me no apologies for this George -it was just a case of a mix up etc

The thing that gripes with me is it was from Stuart's Family who posted it on Social Media and some people are just so horrible they cannot accept anything, more so that the poor relation in favour is trying to do the fans a favour. informing us while he is still grieving.

80sChav

Comment

I have to say that I take my hat off to you for being the first person to announce it!
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I have to say that I take my hat off to you for being the first person to announce it!
                      Well I like to keep my eye on things as it was

An interesting piece of Grange Hill Trivia linked to Mr Robson is that Linford Christie guest starred alongside Stuart twice on Grange Hill 10 Series a-part in Series 13 from 1990 and Series 23 in 2000

On the first occasion Mr Robson had only been in Grange Hill for nearly 3 years and was nowhere near being Deputy Head ..... not until Series 15 anyway when he stood in for Mr Hargreaves , as Acting Deputy Head and by the time Linford madewas in his 2nd Episode he congratulated on him becoming Headmaster, which consisted of another little known fact - that he reigned twice , the first spell for 4 years or so from 1998 to 2002 until he resigned and then then until his evil Deputy Mr Deverel went down in history as Grange Hill's shortest reigning Headmaster for one Episode and possibly half a School Day after causing the Mega Fire at Mr Robson's and Miss Carver's Wedding Reception in response to being outed as a Con-man Teacher who had assumed some other teacher's name from a Posh School.

Which as a result he thought he had Cart Blanche' to hit Children which all in all was the send off to the show's move to Liverpool with it being mentioned in Series 26 fleetingly that hopefuly he was eating Porridge in Jail in his own Reflection (behavour facilty)

80sChav

Comment

On a slight sub-note here, t thought my fellow Grange Hill mega-fan friend Darren might have made a comment/reply to this thread
                        Last edited by 80sChav; 28-02-2024, 19:26. Reason: Typo

Comment

I suppose that what happened earlier on in this thread was a but of an Organ grinder...

(I'll get me coat).
                          I'm having so much fun
                          My lucky number's one
                          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                          X