Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you allowed out to Town/Village etc for Lunch at school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was you allowed out to Town/Village etc for Lunch at school

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
    I think we were only allowed out of the school grounds in the later years of senior school (you could "go home" for lunch at junior school but only if an adult collected you - which was odd as we would have walked, so it would have taken at least 30 minutes for the round trip not including food, which would be most of the lunch break itself!). I don't remember doing it often, but i do remember getting fish and chips with mates or once a sausage roll from the village and then going to mine to watch the Cameo VHS Video Hits (Word Up).
    Nearly all the tough guys did this to be fair Mulletino mate I think it's fair to conclude/say

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

Well in secondary and primary school we were allowed out at dinner time.

my primary school principal was firm but fair.

I rarely went to chippys as id relatives who lived close to both my primary and secondary schools altho certainly at m secondary school lots of pupils went out at dinner time possibly because school dinners werent that great.
      An then twag the afternoon off Daz mate uh!!

Comment

I recollect we were not allowed to go out of school unless we had a note from a parent stating you can go home to eat lunch.
        Both my note and my friend's note were forged.
        He often stole £20 from his house, this was 1978, so that is quite an amount now. We use to go to a cafe which had some fruit machines. We'd play and lose the money. However, we had enough to buy a packet of chips.
        Anyway, a few months after we got caught because I said "let's go to the chip shop first." The deputy head heard me and so we were not allowed out for lunch.
        Soon after the parents found out about the theft.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post

.. ... init ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Lol this is a good one Z mate - never noticed it before when you posted

I love it!

Comment

Working...
          X