What excuses did you give School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What excuses did you give School

For any reason eg non-homework, wearing non-uniform or whateve even like getting out of PE etc

What are yours?

My main excuse for not doing homework was probably because I wanted to keep school "in school" and not take it home with me, if you know what I mean. You know what it is like - you're at home, you've had your tea, watched TV, and so why should I need to do more school-related work when I finished school for the day?

You should never say that you forgot your PE kit as there will always be spare kit in the PE teacher's office - and my late mother must have used up an entire Basildon Bond stationery set in just one term, writing practically every lesson the same words for things such as: "please may he be excused because he's got a bad cough?" Because of my "difficulties", I was allowed to do written work on a computer in a part of the school which wasn't near the PE department.

My trips to Dolland and Aitchison seemed to co-incide with Swimming lessons on Monday afternoons circa 1988 - the advantage of wearing spectacles like I did back then, and my (then) long-sightedness was no excuse!
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
    X