Origami Fortune Teller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Origami Fortune Teller

I've just made one to see if I still could we didn't have a name for them.
    1976 Vintage

Comment

They had an animation of one in the titles of Married, Single, Other.

Comment

I remember them,but don't recall a name.Our kids at work make them,including the boys.They call them fortune tellers,I think.Tip,never do the boys ones,they are always pretty gross!

tulip

Comment

From what I remember ours were always love related with all the boys in the class written on the inside, including the inevitable dish grading down to the equally inevitable scruff with the snotty nose. The boys never made them. They were too busy making boob size charts and fitting us onto that.
          1976 Vintage

Comment

Re: Game on TV Burp

Originally posted by kazboot View Post
            If anyone saw TV Burp this week, Harry Hill made that little game out of a wrap we used to play with numbers and colours on which we put on our fingers and lifted the flaps to reveal a pearl of wisdom! ( I hope that description is clear enough!)
            Was there a name for it anyone remember?
            Wow - what a Corker of a thread this is OP

I often think upon reading threads I recall memories then establish my age has enabled me to mis-judge the memory lol, but with this one I can see it clear as mud/yesterday - though I am unsure if it was at school or a youth Club lol

The version I recall was it was shaped like a Terry's Chocolate Orange with the paper made/skew-wiffed as so. Sorry I can not add any other description/s of it, as it hit my like Cold water and then recalled it like you do segments from certain Films decades back and never to recal;l/re-cfollect ever again (or you recall once evety so many years)!

80sChav

Comment

Working...
            X