Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best football kits strips.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: best football kits strips.

    Will it be sponsored by " Payday loans" only joking ayrshireman .... Chelsea & Rangers the Blues Brothers
    When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: best football kits strips.

      hey CK yes i see what you mean
      but its really nice.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: best football kits strips.

        Yeah I think its deffo one that will grow on me ... I remember playing subbuteo when I was a kid and always seeming to get Peru as my team in the world cup, very similar to their kit from back then (late 70"s) only a blue stripe instead of a red one ... lets be honest though it can never be as vile and distirbing as this one :

        When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: best football kits strips.

          OUCH i remember that one well.
          not that long ago.


          up there with my team manu's grey one the one they could not see each other in on the pitch.

          Originally posted by CitizenKeyne View Post
          Yeah I think its deffo one that will grow on me ... I remember playing subbuteo when I was a kid and always seeming to get Peru as my team in the world cup, very similar to their kit from back then (late 70"s) only a blue stripe instead of a red one ... lets be honest though it can never be as vile and distirbing as this one :

          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: best football kits strips.

            Mind you Darren this little gem from 80's Birmingham was a nasty piece of work !

            When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: best football kits strips.

              oh my ive seen one like this before.
              it looks as if a very young child done this splashing paint.

              must have been a nightmare to produce.
              certainly very creative mate.

              Originally posted by CitizenKeyne View Post
              Mind you Darren this little gem from 80's Birmingham was a nasty piece of work !

              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: best football kits strips.

                I thought I'd throw in the home team. For some reason the tops remind me of Lifesavers candy.




                Last edited by victorbrunswick; 07-06-2012, 12:19.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: best football kits strips.

                  More bizarre than the strips themselves is the fact the same guy is standning next to himself 7 times !!!!
                  When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: best football kits strips.

                    I don't know if anyone know's about the "retro shirts" they are making at the moment. I recently bought a "retro Leeds Utd 1990-1992" Shirt from JD Sports, it's like a new range but still the original Shirt. According to what the assistant said they are doing loads of "retro" Shirts but they are doing Clubs that apply to the region that that Shop is in. I think the Leeds one is good but not quite as good as the original one's from when they where new, though the design and material etc is 100% correct, it just misses something for me.

                    I hoped as well that they may of added the Shors and Socks to the range but they said they had no plans to, but as much as I like the Shirt I feel i'd of been a tad un-happy with the Shorts going on what I know about the Shirt!

                    80sChav

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: best football kits strips.

                      one i actually liked was the man u green and gold one

                      pretty sure it was from the ninetues.
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: best football kits strips.

                        Was this the Thistle Hotels kit? I saw someone wearing one recently and thought it was in good nick considering it was pushing 20 years old.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: best football kits strips.

                          Sports world are currently doing some retro shirts and even though i'm not a leeds fan i like the admiral one (home shirt) they are selling that had the L & U for the badge, brings back memories of that era

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: best football kits strips.

                            West Ham's claret & blue.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: best football kits strips.

                              Originally posted by darren View Post
                              one i actually liked was the man u green and gold one

                              pretty sure it was from the ninetues.
                              It was good that one, Darren no doubts at all. I recall too that Aston Villa one with a similar design with string that made that went round (sorry I can not think of another way to describe it) in that it copied how Shirts looked in the late 1800s to early 1900s - it looked quite novel I think.

                              Another notable mention I'd give to Portsmouth's Home Shirt (the Season - I think before Guy Whittingham scored lot's of goals but Portsmouth lost out on Promotion on goal difference to the Premier Leauge to West Ham with 88 points and then lost in the Play Offs too.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: best football kits strips.

                                Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                                It was good that one, Darren no doubts at all. I recall too that Aston Villa one with a similar design with string that made that went round (sorry I can not think of another way to describe it) in that it copied how Shirts looked in the late 1800s to early 1900s - it looked quite novel I think.

                                Another notable mention I'd give to Portsmouth's Home Shirt (the Season - I think before Guy Whittingham scored lot's of goals but Portsmouth lost out on Promotion on goal difference to the Premier Leauge to West Ham with 88 points and then lost in the Play Offs too.
                                Do you mean this one , I had this


                                Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X