The Soham Murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Soham Murders

Does Anyone Remember This Horrible Event?.
    The Soham murders occurred in Soham, Cambridgeshire, England, on 4 August 2002. The victims were two 10-year-old girls, Holly Marie Wells and Jessica Aimee Chapman. Their bodies were found near RAF Lakenheath, Suffolk, on 17 August 2002, by a local farm worker. Ian Kevin Huntley, a caretaker at local School I Still Remember It Hearing On the news, still cant believe its been 15yrs on.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: The Soham Murders

Yes i remember hearing about these poor girls being murdered, the caretaker murdered them then hid their bodies. I remember the girls had football shirts on in the news report.

Comment

Manchester United Shirts i think they were if i remember correctly.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Isn't this a little past the cut-off date for this site?
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
          Manchester United Shirts i think they were if i remember correctly.
          That's right. Poor girls didn't stand a chance against that evil sod.

Comment

In the same theme. In Australia we had the Wanda Beach Murders. They were before the DYR years but regardless were no less gruesome than the Soham Murders. Two teenager girls were found brutally stabbed and buried in sand dunes at Wanda Beach in southern Sydney in 1966. This heinous crime has never been solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
              In the same theme. In Australia we had the Wanda Beach Murders. They were before the DYR years but regardless were no less gruesome than the Soham Murders. Two teenager girls were found brutally stabbed and buried in sand dunes at Wanda Beach in southern Sydney in 1966. This heinous crime has never been solved.
              Shocking that Donny. Anyone who harms a child deserves to rot in hell. Little James Bulger from Liverpool was murdered by 2 boys, they tortured him first then killed him on train tracks, the boys that murdered him should of been locked up for their whole lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
                Shocking that Donny. Anyone who harms a child deserves to rot in hell. Little James Bulger from Liverpool was murdered by 2 boys, they tortured him first then killed him on train tracks, the boys that murdered him should of been locked up for their whole lives.
                They would still be in prison but the the government decided to pander to the right wing press & try them as adults.
                The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Just like a lot of people, I had never heard of Soham prior to this happening.
                  I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                  There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                    They would still be in prison but the the government decided to pander to the right wing press & try them as adults.
                    They have new identities too, one of them is back inside for another crime relating to pictures of children. They should never have been released.

Comment

Totally agree Nugs. I remember reading about the James Bulger murder. Had forgotten it was in Liverpool tho. The Wanda Beach Murders shocked our nation as the 60s was generally a peaceful decade excepting the college turmoil in the US. The same decade the three Beaumont children went missing at an Adelaide beach. This may just be the solving of both cases.

Revealed: The chilling clues convicted child killer Derek Percy let slip in his final breaths as top cop questioned him on his death bed over infamous Wanda Beach and Beaumont cold case mysteries

• Derek Percy is considered Australia's worst serial child killer
                      • Police fear he was responsible for the deaths of up to 9 children in 1960s
                      • He was linked to killings in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales
                      • Percy was quizzed by police on his death bed before he died in 2013
                      • Strong 'death-bed' evidence points to his involvement in the infamous cases of the Wanda Beach murders of 1965 and abduction of the Beaumonts in 1966
                      • Percy was convicted of killing Yvonne Tuohy in St Kilda and a coronial inquiry found him responsible for the death of Linda Stilwell
                      • Author Justine Ford examines the claims in her new book 'Unsolved Australia'

Comment

Totally agree Nugs. I remember reading about the James Bulger murder. Had forgotten it was in Liverpool tho. The Wanda Beach Murders shocked our nation as the 60s was generally a peaceful decade excepting the college turmoil in the US. The same decade the three Beaumont children went missing at an Adelaide beach. The following may just be the solving of both cases.
                        Revealed: The chilling clues convicted child killer Derek Percy let slip in his final breaths as top cop questioned him on his death bed over infamous Wanda Beach and Beaumont cold case mysteries

• Strong 'death-bed' evidence points to his involvement in the infamous cases of the Wanda Beach murders of 1965 and abduction of the Beaumonts in 1966
                        • Percy was convicted of killing Yvonne Tuohy in St Kilda and a coronial inquiry found him responsible for the death of Linda Stilwell
                        Last edited by Donald the Great; 27-12-2017, 00:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
                          Totally agree Nugs. I remember reading about the James Bulger murder. Had forgotten it was in Liverpool tho. The Wanda Beach Murders shocked our nation as the 60s was generally a peaceful decade excepting the college turmoil in the US. The same decade the three Beaumont children went missing at an Adelaide beach. The following may just be the solving of both cases.

Shocking. Crimes against children are the worst crimes ever. James Bulger is still on peoples minds. He was lured away from his mum in The Strand shopping mall, poor little mite was on cctv being led away. When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.

Comment

Shocking. Crimes against children are the worst crimes ever. James Bulger is still on peoples minds. He was lured away from his mum in The Strand shopping mall, poor little mite was on cctv being led away. When i was a child 2 women tried to take me from our front garden, our child minder has left us alone for a few mins, luckily they didn't succeed, and mum sacked the child minder on the spot.
                            On a side note one of two the 'insert appropriate' who took James Bulger is now 'held' in a secure unit just a couple of miles from us .... comforting , NOT !!

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                              On a side note one of two the 'insert appropriate' who took James Bulger is now 'held' in a secure unit just a couple of miles from us .... comforting , NOT !!
                              I bet lots of people feel like you do. I heard one of them grew a very thick beard as a way to disguise himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X