Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from someone who doesn't belong in the 21st Century!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from someone who doesn't belong in the 21st Century!

Hi everyone...just found this great site and looking forward to reading and reacting to times when food tasted right, the music was better, when people behaved with a bit of dignity and dressed with style.

Currently live in Bournemouth, born in Essex, lived in London...but always with an eye and heart in the past...

Going to enjoy this place!

Re: Hello from someone who doesn't belong in the 21st Century!

Welcome. People dig stuff up here that even I've forgotten about. It's a nice feeling to see something you have not seen for yonks.

Comment

Welcome
      Heather

Comment

Thank you Huggie and Sly...looking forward to contributing where I can...currently reading through the Defunct Sweets thread and it is making me both nostalgic and hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by cockneykid1962 View Post
          Thank you Huggie and Sly...looking forward to contributing where I can...currently reading through the Defunct Sweets thread and it is making me both nostalgic and hungry!
          welcome to you mate.
          its a great site and we are all super nice and i just know you will love it here.
          well i look forward to reading your posts mr cockneykid.
          ill send u some boost bars if your peckish.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Welcome
            DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Hello and welcome CK

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too. Lets turn the clock back, I agree, to a time when people did act with perhaps a tad more dignity, and things in general were more exciting! (perhaps it's because we were younger?)

Living in Bournemouth? lucky you, we had some lovely holidays down there in the mid 1970s, Poole and Christchurch area. I am sure you will enjoy this unique and friendly Forum!

Comment

Thank you FS...I suppose I am a bit spoilt living in this part of the world, particularly with all the great weather we have had recently! There are still parts of the town and surrounding areas which are stuck in a bit of a time warp, so that's fine by me!

The welcome I have had on here so far has been great and very welcoming...think I'm going to fit right in here!

Comment

Welcome to the board Cockneykid.

Comment

Working...
                    X