hellooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellooo

Hi there! My name is Dale and I am 36 and I live in Lincoln.... Loved the 80s and everything in it! Looking forwards to having a good look around here

Re: hellooo

Originally posted by DDM View Post
    Hi there! My name is Dale and I am 36 and I live in Lincoln.... Loved the 80s and everything in it! Looking forwards to having a good look around here
    hi there and welcome mate.
    u have joined a great site and i know u will love it here.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      Heather

Comment

Welcome to the board,Dale......................I am Al...................and the reason i type like this is cos the board will no longer let me leave spaces................I had this problem when i first joined but fixed it.Now it's back again................ Sigh.

Comment

Hello there Dale, Welcome to DYR
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Hi DDM
            See you around the forum!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
              Welcome to the board,Dale......................I am Al...................and the reason i type like this is cos the board will no longer let me leave spaces................I had this problem when i first joined but fixed it.Now it's back again................ Sigh.
              Huh? really, I've never heard of this before? Dont think its anything to do with the forum? maybe your spacebar is broken
              Heather

Comment

Hello and welcome DDM

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                  Huh? really, I've never heard of this before? Dont think its anything to do with the forum? maybe your spacebar is broken
                  LOL No, i remember mentioning once before.I have an ancient computer and ancient browsers.I think that's the problem here...................Okay at the other boards i go to,though.................Very strange

Comment

Working...
                  X