Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hellooo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • stud1al
    replied
    Re: hellooo

    Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
    Huh? really, I've never heard of this before? Dont think its anything to do with the forum? maybe your spacebar is broken
    LOL No, i remember mentioning once before.I have an ancient computer and ancient browsers.I think that's the problem here...................Okay at the other boards i go to,though.................Very strange

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: hellooo

    Hello and welcome DDM

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: hellooo

    Originally posted by stud1al View Post
    Welcome to the board,Dale......................I am Al...................and the reason i type like this is cos the board will no longer let me leave spaces................I had this problem when i first joined but fixed it.Now it's back again................ Sigh.
    Huh? really, I've never heard of this before? Dont think its anything to do with the forum? maybe your spacebar is broken

    Leave a comment:


  • Paulos
    replied
    Re: hellooo

    Hi DDM
    See you around the forum!

    Leave a comment:


  • culnara
    replied
    Re: hellooo

    Hello there Dale, Welcome to DYR

    Leave a comment:


  • stud1al
    replied
    Re: hellooo

    Welcome to the board,Dale......................I am Al...................and the reason i type like this is cos the board will no longer let me leave spaces................I had this problem when i first joined but fixed it.Now it's back again................ Sigh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: hellooo

    Welcome to the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • darren
    replied
    Re: hellooo

    Originally posted by DDM View Post
    Hi there! My name is Dale and I am 36 and I live in Lincoln.... Loved the 80s and everything in it! Looking forwards to having a good look around here
    hi there and welcome mate.
    u have joined a great site and i know u will love it here.

    Leave a comment:


  • DDM
    started a topic hellooo

    hellooo

    Hi there! My name is Dale and I am 36 and I live in Lincoln.... Loved the 80s and everything in it! Looking forwards to having a good look around here
Working...
X