Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings !

Hello all

What a great site this is ! Stumpble upon it whilsr google searching "ox blood dr martens" read a post on the forum and then proceeded to spend the next 3 hours reading hahaha !

Well I was born middle of 1968 and although the 70's were my childhood years things really kicked off in the 80's in my teens .. I wouldnt swop that era for any other it was great !

Few things about me

Music - Punk & Oi
    Football - Chelsea FC
    Collect - Tattoos
    Fave TV - The Sweeney

Anyway Im really looking forward to being a regualr contributor to the forum ...

Take care all
    When I Was Good No One Remembered, When I Was Bad No One Forgot

Re: Greetings !

Welcome to DYR
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

hi there misses its great to have you with us.
      u will just love it here i know it.
      well see ya down the road.

Originally posted by CitizenKeyne View Post
      Hello all

What a great site this is ! Stumpble upon it whilsr google searching "ox blood dr martens" read a post on the forum and then proceeded to spend the next 3 hours reading hahaha !

Well I was born middle of 1968 and although the 70's were my childhood years things really kicked off in the 80's in my teens .. I wouldnt swop that era for any other it was great !

Few things about me

Music - Punk & Oi
      Football - Chelsea FC
      Collect - Tattoos
      Fave TV - The Sweeney

Anyway Im really looking forward to being a regualr contributor to the forum ...

Take care all
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

welcome
        Heather

Comment

Welcome To DYR ENJOY YOUR STAY

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Hello and welcome CK

Comment

Hi and welcome to the board.That's a clever username you made up but i do not like that film..

Comment

Hi, welcome there. I thought it could have been a play on Citizen Smith....

Comment

I have ni idea who Citizen Smith is or was lol

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                    I have ni idea who Citizen Smith is or was lol
                    Was a sitcom with Robert Lindsay on the BBC I think. Never watched it myself but knew of it after I saw him in Alan Bleasdale's G.B.H...

Comment

Hi all let me explain the user name - I am the singer in apunk band called Citizen Keyne - this came about after I wanted to recruit other band members via the local newspaper which is called The Citizen and I live in Milton Keynes. Therefore Citizen Keyne was born from the forming of the band and also worked well as a word play on a classic movie, all designed to get the name noticed and I have to say it has worked. A record deal, 3 albums, european tours and support slots with the likes of Rancid are all living proof of that shameless plug ..... www.citizenkeyne.com

Comment

Good story and thanks for the explanation.Good luck with your music career as well.Perhaps we will see you in a music video one day............AND thanks to sf for explaning what Citizen Colin was

Comment

Many thanks stud1al - there are many many videos of the band live on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                            Good story and thanks for the explanation.Good luck with your music career as well.Perhaps we will see you in a music video one day............AND thanks to sf for explaning what Citizen Colin was
                            Lol - 'Citizen Colin'...

Comment

Does the band get mistaken for the Skin Heads of old then? I.e. the Nazi saluting ones? I remember a lot of Skin Heads as a kid being into Ska as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X