Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God,I hope this is better than other forums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God,I hope this is better than other forums.

I've been on a lot of forums over the years, most of them have been average to rubbish, with the really active forums having an over-representation of mentally damaged people.

But enough about that, I'm hoping to enjoy a forum with meaning and purpose here; a nostalgic look back at the things that were significant and important yesterday, and with a view to making comparisons with today's world with some people of life experience and maturity.

OK, so that last one's a long shot as of course age is no indicator of maturity, but it would be nice to exchange a civil word with someone on topics of interest, as opposed to arguing incessantly about trivial **** that doesn't matter with people who are mentally unwell.

Hi, my name is Nostalgia and I can sometimes be a pain in the ****, but I'm a good person and an obsessive-compulsive stroker of cats and dogs.
    Last edited by Nostalgia; 04-06-2012, 13:01.

Re: God, I hope this is better than the other forums.

Hi Nostalgia and welcome to the board.If you are an animal lover with are a good person in my book.Up with animals and down with peoiple.That's what i say

Comment

Welcome new person. I like cats. I cannot abide dogs. Filthy animals.

Comment

Dogs are just a different species of animal. I like dogs and cats equally, and like stud; am not so keen on people.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgia View Post
          Dogs are just a different species of animal. I like dogs and cats equally, and like stud; am not so keen on people.
          Yeah, I guessed

Welcome anyway, should be fun

Comment

hi nostalgia............this is a great forum .......and will maybe stir lots of memories...........there's always someone who knows exactly what you're talking about............enjoy.

Comment

*claps whilst jumping up and down*

Comment

hi nostalgia hope u really like it here.
                its great crack.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Believe me there are a lot of people who prefer people to animals because animals do not care how you look or anything else.All they care about is how they are treated.Make friends with an animal and you have a friend for life.You do not get stabbed in the back.By the way ,i am from Australia and that person is from England.Just so you know.
                  Last edited by stud1al; 05-06-2012, 01:17.

Comment

*does somersault*

Comment

Welcome To DYR enjoy your stay

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

*claps harder and jumps higher*

Comment

Re: God,I hope this is better than other forums.

Originally posted by Nostalgia View Post
                          I've been on a lot of forums over the years, most of them have been average to rubbish, with the really active forums having an over-representation of mentally damaged people.

But enough about that, I'm hoping to enjoy a forum with meaning and purpose here; a nostalgic look back at the things that were significant and important yesterday, and with a view to making comparisons with today's world with some people of life experience and maturity.

OK, so that last one's a long shot as of course age is no indicator of maturity, but it would be nice to exchange a civil word with someone on topics of interest, as opposed to arguing incessantly about trivial **** that doesn't matter with people who are mentally unwell.

Hi, my name is Nostalgia and I can sometimes be a pain in the ****, but I'm a good person and an obsessive-compulsive stroker of cats and dogs.
                          Welcome, welcome to the forum Nostalgia!

Great avatar btw, I read his autobiography a while back - cracking read.

Comment

Re: God,I hope this is better than other forums.

I have edited out and deleted any misunderstandings/content suggesting Nostalgia maybe not who he say's he is.

Onwards and upwards.

Welcome to the forum Nostalgia
                            Heather

Comment

Working...
                            X