Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Johnny77
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Originally posted by Danniella View Post
    I am prepared for mud as I have my bright pink wellies!
    Nice!Nowadays you can get all kinds of colours and designs.Back in the day I can only remember your bog standard black ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danniella
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Originally posted by Johnny77 View Post
    Too muddy for me i’m afraid �� Don’t know how long it’s going to be before my next gig,I prefer small venues and I can only see the bigger venues with seating opening up in the near future as they’ll be able to social distance.Can’t see that happening in a mosh pit!
    I am prepared for mud as I have my bright pink wellies!

    Leave a comment:


  • George 1978
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Welcome, John.

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnny77
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Originally posted by Danniella View Post
    Hi Johnny, I like music but not football!
    Have you ever been to Creamfields or Glastonbury?
    Too muddy for me i’m afraid �� Don’t know how long it’s going to be before my next gig,I prefer small venues and I can only see the bigger venues with seating opening up in the near future as they’ll be able to social distance.Can’t see that happening in a mosh pit!

    Leave a comment:


  • darren
    replied
    Re: Hi

    hi johnny 77 welcome on board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danniella
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Hi Johnny, I like music but not football!
    Have you ever been to Creamfields or Glastonbury?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zincubus
    replied
    Re: Hi

    FC Barcelona


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Leave a comment:


  • Calculator_Watch_Dude
    replied
    Re: Hi

    welcome from a fellow DYR newbie

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnny77
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Cheers for that.Which team do you support?I’m an Evertonian myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • amethyst
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Hi Johnny 77

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • Zincubus
    replied
    Hi

    Welcome !!


    Music and football are two of my main obsessions/interests !!

    I was born in ‘58 so I lived through all the 70’s music

    To be honest I don’t enjoy that era nowadays as I foolishly played it all to death ..




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnny77
    started a topic Hi

    Hi

    Hi,my name’s John.I’m into football(soccer) music (especially punk) going to pubs/gigs and reading.I’m also very old as I can remember the 70’s😶.Hope to have some good discussions on here about the good old days.
Working...
X